Who to watch in 2019?

General Discussion Area / Introduce Yourself (What's Up On Your Mind?).
sparkshade
Trance Vizion VIP Member
Trance Vizion VIP Member
Netherlands

Who to watch in 2019?

Post by sparkshade » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:40 am

Heeeey,

Posted this on the Trance Academy socials already.. But really interested who surprised you in 2018 and are the ones to watch in 2019?

For us Vigel was a revelation, Ruslan Radriges delivered some great tracks and remixes, Huem is getting better and better and also Adip Kiyoi keeps coming with interesting things :headphones:

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Re: Who to watch in 2019?

Post by Divine » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:53 pm

Expecting good things from Nikolauss and Tranceye this year?? Heard some good stuff from them already.

Adip Kiyoi yes ;)

The Extrema Global Music label really keeps on getting my attention, they have some great artists and superb productions!
Names such as James Kelly, Paul Todd, The Cracken, Manuel Le Saux! :love:

Solis & Sean Truby, Craig Connelly, Ciaran McAuley, Kiyoi and Eky suprised me last year and are added to my favorites to watch.

For the rest I can't really say that I noticed any new names that really caught my interest.
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life! #Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Energy Mix)

Hurricane
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Post by Hurricane » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Hazem Beltagui, Darren Porter & Craig Connelly :love:

Angel_1

Post by Angel_1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 am

Bryan Kearney!

Grtz,

Mark

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Jak Aggas!! :jippie:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life! #Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Energy Mix)