Trance Documentary 1993

All Music Related Topics. Want To Share Your Thoughts On A New Track Or Album Or Music In General? (Non Promotional).
Progrez
Has thanked: 0
Trance Documentary 1993

Post by Progrez » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:00 pm

One of best documentary that was made

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands
Re: Trance Documentary 1993

Post by Divine » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:37 am

Wow that's old! Those days rave and hardcore we're more in development than trance right? Trance wasn't trance yet :o
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Progrez
Has thanked: 0

Post by Progrez » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:39 am

Looks like it got taken down. Here is another link. They actually didn't know what to call in those days. The first ever trance record which had that trance was KLF - What time is Love for those who don't know.

These users thanked the author Progrez for the post:
Divine (Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:31 am)

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 am

Progrez wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:39 am
Looks like it got taken down. Here is another link. They actually didn't know what to call in those days. The first ever trance record which had that trance was KLF - What time is Love for those who don't know.

That KLF must be one of the first electronic music tracks ever! Producers started to experience with electronic sounds all over the world late 80's, early 90's! Interesting!
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!