Interview for Trance Academy

All Music Related Topics. Want To Share Your Thoughts On A New Track Or Album Or Music In General? (Non Promotional).
sparkshade
Netherlands
Interview for Trance Academy

Post by sparkshade » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 am

Hey guys, for who's interested... To introdcue our DJ's who play at Trance Academy we do some little interviews and now we have one with Evan Kendricks ! :dj2:

So if you're interested you can read it here: http://trance.academy/trance-academy-pr ... kendricks/

Cheers!
These users thanked the author sparkshade for the post (total 3):
Divine (Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:08 pm) • Hurricane (Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:08 pm) • Sunlounger (Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:32 pm)

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands
Re: Interview for Trance Academy

Post by Divine » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:07 pm

:yeah:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Hurricane
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Post by Hurricane » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Cool! :reading:

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Nice to see that there are still artists that step over from a different genre to trance music instead of visa versa what you see more I guess.
The track he mentions that he would like to remix sometime, Joop - Act of God is definitley one of my favorite classics too, but as he says already, most classic tracks must be untouched!

Anyway this guy is new to me, thanks for the interview! I'll keep on eye on this fella, his drive and his vision about what trance is all about and how it must sound like appeals to me allot! :perfect:
These users thanked the author Divine for the post:
Hurricane (Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm)
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Hurricane
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Post by Hurricane » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Lownoise wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:24 pm
Nice to see that there are still artists that step over from a different genre to trance music instead of visa versa what you see more I guess.
The track he mentions that he would like to remix sometime, Joop - Act of God is definitley one of my favorite classics too, but as he says already, most classic tracks must be untouched!

Anyway this guy is new to me, thanks for the interview! I'll keep on eye on this fella, his drive and his vision about what trance is all about and how it must sound like appeals to me allot! :perfect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bI-qvuXno

:headphones: :roll:
These users thanked the author Hurricane for the post:
Divine (Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 pm)

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Mitsj wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm
Lownoise wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bI-qvuXno

:headphones: :roll:
Wooooaaaaaaa!!!! :worship