What Are You Listening To Lately?

All Music Related Topics. Want To Share Your Thoughts On A New Track Or Album Or Music In General? (Non Promotional).
Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands
Re: What Are You Listening To Lately?

Post by Divine » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:03 am

djenergyro wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 pm
Mitsj wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 pm
djenergyro wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:40 am
Very much stuff Uplifting & Emotional Trance, producers like Darren Porter, Simon O'Shine, Illitheas, Ascania, Martin Libsen, Dreamy, Matt Bukovski and a few more.
Darren Porter is making some great productions lately, I see him as a rising star in trance music! Also Matt Bukovski is doing well.. love the sound he comes up with! :dj:
Yes, indeed, Daren puts a lot of soul on every production and builds a story behind it.

Spellbound is an example of an emotional story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_GODYWEffA
Spellbound is a fucking massive track yes! :ohyeah:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Sunlounger
Netherlands

Post by Sunlounger » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am

Paul Van Dyk and Alex M.O.R.P.H - Breaking Dawn good track!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XwSOvuU04
The Beach Side Of Life

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHCKQlZVYyQ

Great track from his latest Subculture album. Wondering when it will be released! Track gives me a great feeling! :thumbsup:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Sunlounger
Netherlands

Post by Sunlounger » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fF2LKmox40

Heard this one on Manuels Extrema 535 set.. what a track! Has been released on Who's Afraid Of 138 (WAO138168) :waah:
The Beach Side Of Life

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:24 pm

New Blank & Jones single, taken from "MILCHBAR Seaside Season 10", out soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwq9NAbhV2E

Yes it's ambient/chillout but if you listen carefully, you can hear the wellknown Blank & Jones trance sound on the background melody, pitch the BPM up a bit, add a good bassline and you have a new trance single. Hope these guys will return to trance one day, they definitely know how to make music that touches your soul in a good way! :headphones:
These users thanked the author Divine for the post:
Sunlounger (Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:06 pm)

Sunlounger
Netherlands

Post by Sunlounger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Lownoise wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:24 pm
New Blank & Jones single, taken from "MILCHBAR Seaside Season 10", out soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwq9NAbhV2E

Yes it's ambient/chillout but if you listen carefully, you can hear the wellknown Blank & Jones trance sound on the background melody, pitch the BPM up a bit, add a good bassline and you have a new trance single. Hope these guys will return to trance one day, they definitely know how to make music that touches your soul in a good way! :headphones:
Yes very very relaxing!! :headphones:
The Beach Side Of Life

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Tue May 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Great track! :headphones:

Lynmanno
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Australia

Post by Lynmanno » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:51 am

Warp brothers

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:52 am

Lynmanno wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:51 am
Warp brothers
Hi Lynmanno, welcome to the forum! :perfect:
Warp Brothers, that's oldskool :yeah:

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:27 am

Can't get enough of this track! :worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcvTt_6 ... e=youtu.be