What Are You Listening To Lately?

All Music Related Topics. Want To Share Your Thoughts On A New Track Or Album Or Music In General? (Non Promotional).
Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands
What Are You Listening To Lately?

Post by Divine » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm

So what are you guys listening to lately? I'm big fan of Extrema Global Music, Manuel Le Saux's label. His Extrema podcasts keep me updated every week, soo much wicked tunes, always great track selections! :headphones:
Also Fables with Ferry Tayle & Dan Stone & The Future Sound Of Egypt with Aly & Fila are my favorite podcasts to listen at. I select the best tracks out of them every week to update my playlist :dj2:

Classic trance is still blowing out of my speakers daily too, can't get enough of it. It seems timeless! :subwoofer:

So what about you guys? :roll:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Sunlounger
Netherlands
Re: What Are You Listening To Lately?

Post by Sunlounger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Yes Fables & FSOE are great radio shows Lownoise! I'm listening to some ambient and lounge stuff these days with the rainy weather.. also curious about the new Subculture album mixed by John O'Callaghan & Coldblue.. :party:
The Beach Side Of Life

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:58 am

Yes Subculture is indeed interesting.. When will it be released?
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Hurricane
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Post by Hurricane » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:15 am

Giuseppe Ottaviani - Till The Sunrise :D

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:20 am

Talla 2XLC - Affliction.. Talla 2XLC has been in the scene for soo long now, still alive & kicking! Great track! :headphones:

Sunlounger
Netherlands

Post by Sunlounger » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:11 pm

:ohyeah:
The Beach Side Of Life

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Just listened to the new Ferry Corsten album (Blueprint remixes).. nothing special.. a bit boring!

djenergyro
Romania

Post by djenergyro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:40 am

Very much stuff Uplifting & Emotional Trance, producers like Darren Porter, Simon O'Shine, Illitheas, Ascania, Martin Libsen, Dreamy, Matt Bukovski and a few more.
Trance Music Is Still Alive!

Hurricane
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Post by Hurricane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 pm

djenergyro wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:40 am
Very much stuff Uplifting & Emotional Trance, producers like Darren Porter, Simon O'Shine, Illitheas, Ascania, Martin Libsen, Dreamy, Matt Bukovski and a few more.
Darren Porter is making some great productions lately, I see him as a rising star in trance music! Also Matt Bukovski is doing well.. love the sound he comes up with! :dj:

djenergyro
Romania

Post by djenergyro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 pm

Mitsj wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 pm
djenergyro wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:40 am
Darren Porter is making some great productions lately, I see him as a rising star in trance music! Also Matt Bukovski is doing well.. love the sound he comes up with! :dj:
Yes, indeed, Daren puts a lot of soul on every production and builds a story behind it.

Spellbound is an example of an emotional story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_GODYWEffA
Trance Music Is Still Alive!