Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace

Sit Back & Relax!
Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace

Post by Divine » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:44 pm

Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life! #Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Energy Mix)

Progrez
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace

Post by Progrez » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:07 am

One of the best albums from Armada music - I still listen to it every now and then. York, Torsten and seis cuerdas did an amazing job with the guitar. I wish DJ shah would return to this sound.

Also produced by DJ Shah

These users thanked the author Progrez for the post:
Divine (Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:34 am)

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Re: Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace

Post by Divine » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:34 am

@ Progrez Shah is working on a new Magic Islands album and there will be new material in this genre on that album if I am informed correctly. :headphones:

Feel free to share more tunes like this! :roll:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life! #Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Energy Mix)