Asia: Unknoscious festival

Where's The Party At!?
realtrancebear
Singapore

Asia: Unknoscious festival

Post by realtrancebear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:48 am

This has to be up and coming huge trance event beside trancemission!
i meant real TRANCE not EDM craps!

btw i do not consider asot event as trance anymore, 90% of new track by avb is crap.
they should change to asoE

Unknoscious Festival
These users thanked the author realtrancebear for the post:
Divine (Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:46 am)
- Trance is a surge of an emotion -
- A roller coaster​ of thoughts and dreams -

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Re: Asia: Unknoscious festival

Post by Divine » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:50 am

Yes that Unknoscious festival looks really interesting although I have never been to Asia before and I'm not sure I ever will just to party. Maybe for a vacation :jippie:

Yes I agree ASOT isn't ASOT anymore because of the much crap beeing played, sounds that sound more like EDM/Club instead of real trance yes you are right but I'm glad Armin still pays attention to the trance scene. Look @ Tiësto and lot's of other (trance)artists from the past, they have left the scene for good, just saying :mad:
These users thanked the author Divine for the post:
realtrancebear (Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:03 pm)
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life! #Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Energy Mix)

realtrancebear
Singapore

Post by realtrancebear » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:08 pm

well its true alot of the great trance djs left the scene.

but i would prefer AVB leaves the trance scene like tiesto completely. Appreciate all the hard work and awesome tracks he done in the past but it sick when you get current people thinking 99% of the tunes AVB plays is trance. lol!
- Trance is a surge of an emotion -
- A roller coaster​ of thoughts and dreams -

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:01 pm

realtrancebear wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:08 pm
well its true alot of the great trance djs left the scene.

but i would prefer AVB leaves the trance scene like tiesto completely. Appreciate all the hard work and awesome tracks he done in the past but it sick when you get current people thinking 99% of the tunes AVB plays is trance. lol!
Hmm I agree with you that it's quite annoying what Armin produces nowaways, bunch of EDM/POP crap songs all for the money but hey who can blame him? Unfortunately he is still taking the time to promote the trance scene with his ASOT show all over the world, his name, his status etc. gives other trance artists the chance to make name and be successfull too :dj2:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life! #Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Energy Mix)